Almost after 45 days after the actor’s sudden demise, Sushant’s father, KK Singh has finally broken his silence over the controversy that been on for the past few weeks.
Sushant's father KK Singh has now lodged FIR against Rhea Chakraborty (actor’s rumored girlfriend) in Bihar. According to the FIR recorded, Singh’s father has made the following allegations-
- Chakraborty and her family allegedly convinced Sushant to leave his own residence and stay at a resort in the vicinity of Mumbai claiming his house was "haunted”.
- Rhea allegedly got Rajput treated by a “conniving” doctor.
- KK Singh also alleged that on June 6, less than a week before Rajput was found dead inside his Bandra house, Chakraborty came to his place and took away many of his assets, including cash, his laptop, ATM card, and other important documents.
- He also said the budding actress rhea who wasn’t financially very sound, misused actor’s cards and withdrew lumping 15 Crores from the actor’s account.
- Rhea allegedly opposed Sushant’s idea of giving up his acting career to start farming in Coorg, Kerala. She threatened the actor that if the actor did so, she would make the actor's medical history viral and declare him mentally unstable.
- He has also alleged that the actress was supported by her family members since they all were looking to rob the assets of the late actor worth crores of rupees which made them interfere in all aspects of his life.
- He also blamed Rhea for changing his contact number multiple times to distance the actor with his own family.
The case has been lodged under various sections of IPC including 341 (punishment for wrongful restraint), 342 (punishment for wrongful confinement), 380 (theft in dwelling house), 406 (punishment for criminal breach of trust), 420 (cheating and dishonestly inducing delivery of property) and 306 (abetment of suicide).