As Punjab heads towards its 3rd unlock, the government has issued advisories that shall be followed in the state from 1st august 2020.
According to the latest guidelines issued, the following changes shall be implemented-
- The night curfew shall remain to enforce with a slight change in time. The night curfew will be enforced from 11 PM to 5 AM.
- No relaxation in case of marriage/funeral gatherings.
- Gyms shall open on 5th August 2020. The SOPs for gym operation from the health ministry of Punjab remains awaited.
- Coaching and educational institutes will remain shut till 31st August 2020.
- International travel shall remain discontinued only MHA permitted travelers shall be allowed to enter the state.
- Cinema halls, entertainment/ theme parks, swimming pools, theatres, and bars to remain shut.
- No political or cultural gatherings would be permitted in unlock 3.
- Essential services in the containment zone shall remain suspended.
- Restaurants shall remain operative until 10 PM.